Electro closed loop
EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL
Universal electro-hydraulic control with microprocessor for variable axial piston pumps
For the pump series V30, V80 a regulator kit was developed which consist of a variable pump with an electro proportional flow control, a digital control card with microprocessor and according to requirement necessary pressure sensor.
Compared to well-known hydro-mechanical controls this new technology has the advantage that with the same hardware all thinkable technical pump controls can be realized by adapting the mating software only with small efforts. The features of the digital control can be simply and user friendly adapted to the regulated machine by a small hand terminal or a laptop.
The DA tool is the program for accessing and setting the parameters on the DAC or DMA card. Here is the tool available:
- Set values can be put in by internal program, external SPS or potentiometer
- Set values are recallable any time
- High precision of all values
- No dependence on viscosity
- Error message and logic reaction at sensor failure
- At multi pump mode several digital control cards can be connected by bus system (In event master-slave-mode)
- Robust and rattle proof device for stationary and mobile applications